The first timekeeper designed specifically for the bands timekeeper, TAMAs Rhythm Watch had everything a drummer needed to make sure the time was right live and in the studio.
The original Rhythm Watch featured enough volume to play with real drums, a large, easy-to-read display, a dial for quick tempo adjustments, separate volumes for quarter notes, eighths and triplets the list went on and on. The second generation RW105 features a backlit display, 30 different memory settings, and up to nine different beat divisions. The only thing we didnt change was the simplicity.
- Tempo Range: 35-250 BPM
- Tempo & Beat Memory: 30 songs
- Beat: 0-9
- Display: LCD display with BACK LIGHT
- Size: 127x25x151mm (5x 1x 6)
- Weight: 330g (11.64 oz) including battery
- Power Supply: 9V Battery (S-006P) or DC9V 200mA adapter