Ibanez SA360NQM SPB SA Standard Electric Guitar 6 String with Gig Bag
Built for versatility, the SA is musical chameleon. From clean rhythm to crunchy blues, all the way out to the most molten of metal, the SA shines in every genre. Its arched top emphasizes the beauty of the SA’s many visual treatments, from straight-ahead solid colors to a stunning quilted grained maple with transparent finishes. Combined with its SSH pickup configuration and simple synchronized tremolo, the SA can traverse any musical territory.
SPB : Sapphire Blue
BMG : Black Mirage Gradation
- neck type SA Maple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple top Okoume body
- fretboard Bound Jatoba fretboard Abalone dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge T102 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Resolution Single (S) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- middle pickup Resolution Single (S) middle pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D’Addario? EXL120
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
Recommended Case W250C
SA series’ graceful 3-D shape
The guitars are light enough for amazing comfort, dense enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the SA-Series.
Resolution single-coil pickups & Quantum humbucker pickup
Resolution single-coil pickups and one Quantum humbucker pickup provide a well-balanced tone and a wide dynamic range for tonal versatility.
5-way pickup selector switch
Wired through a 5-way pickup selector switch, the SSH pickup configuration can be combined in a variety of configurations that create a wide palette of tonal options.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
There are no reviews yet.