Ibanez RG60ALS BAM Axion Label Sustainic Electric Guitar 6 String
The Axion Label was made for metal, but offers even more for the adventurous players out there. The Axion Label models feature forward-looking developments in sound, playability and looks that take performances higher, deeper and heavier. Arm yourself with the Axion Label and get ready to break some new ground.
- neck type Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Nyatoh body
- fretboard Macassar Ebony fretboard White Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup SUSTAINIAC® Driver neck pickup
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D’Addario® EXL120
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Recommended Case M300C
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
The Edge Zero II bridge features a lower profile design for comfort, and stud lock function for superior tuning stability.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
Sub Zero Treated Frets
The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.