MarkBass Nano Mark 300 15th Anniversary 300 Watts Bass Head MBH110053
To celebrate our first 15 years of success we released a limited edition series of our heads (available for a short time).
The NANO MARK 300 15th Anniversary offers the same features as the standard NANO MARK 300, plus a very cool amazing look designed for this important milestone!
“In the last 15 years, Markbass has brought bass amplification into the future. I’d like to thank everyone who has played a part of our success… your great enthusiasm continually reinforce my passion to create products that give bass players what they need and what they want. It’s thank to you that the dream continues!” Marco De Virgiliis
- INPUT: impedance 2 Mohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4″ combo
- WEIGHT: 3.20 lbs / 1.45 kg
- WIDTH: 7.87 in. / 20 cm
- DEPTH: 8.27 in. / 21 cm
- HEIGHT: 2.09 in. / 5.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 300W RMS @ 4 ohm, 150W RMS @ 8 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.