Seydel 10301D_S Blues Session Steel Summer Edition Diatonic Key D harmonica
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and a luminous yellow plastic comb.
The SESSION STEEL Summer Edition presented with a bold look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
The Summer Edition is available in the six most important keys and only for a short time only.
- coverplates (matted) in an ergonomic shape, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates in luminous yellow
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient pouch made of black genuine leather
- also available as a > Set of 6 (gigbag included)
SEYDEL SESSION STEEL – sounds stronger – lives longer