Ibanez PIA3761 XB Steve Vai Signature series Prestige Electric Guitar with Hardcase
The Ibanez PIA (meaning Paradise In Art) is the result of another fruitful collaboration between Ibanez and Steve Vai.
It’s immediately apparent that this ornate instrument is an evolved version of the Vai’s familiar JEM series of instruments. For the PIA, Ibanez have tweaked a number of features to elevate it to new creative heights.The solid Alder body features a renewed take on Vai’s signature handhold feature, while the Rosewood fretboard boasts a beautiful multi-coloured blossom inlay.
XB : Onyx Black
SLW : Stallion White
SDG : Sun Dew Gold
- neck type PIA 5 pc Maple/Walnut
- top/back/body Alder body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard PIA Blossom inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel frets Prestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge Edge tremolo bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio UtoPIA (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- middle pickup DiMarzio UtoPIA (S) middle pickup Passive/Alnico
- bridge pickup DiMarzio UtoPIA (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D’Addario EXL120
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- nut Locking nut
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 18mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 20mm at 12F
- Radius : 430mmR
- Hardshell case included
- Gotoh machine heads
- Luminlay side dots
- Scalloped Fingerboard on 21-24 Frets
- Ultralite Tremolo Arm included
PIA Blossom inlay
The newly designed PIA Blossom inlay is gorgeous, prominent, and elegantly imparts Steve Vai’s trademark style and artistic vision.
Exclusively designed for the PIA, the new Petal Grip offers a balanced, contemporary design aesthetic. It’s also meant to symbolize unity, companionship, and interpersonal bonds.
DiMarzio UtoPIA pickups
Based on Steve’s latest tonal preferences, DiMarzio UtoPIA pickups are voiced for smoother highs, more scooped mids, and more pronounced low-end. The pickups incorporate beautiful aesthetics and design elements meant to complement the cosmetic features of the guitar.
The Edge tremolo bridge and groundbreaking Lion’s Claw tremolo cavity allow for rapidly increasing and lowering pitch with dramatic range and an intense voice.
Magnetic Tremolo Cavity Plate
The tremolo cavity plate is held in place magnetically, allowing for quick removal and reinstallation when changing strings or adjusting the tremolo system.
There are no reviews yet.